Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Time....Is Near.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Cami, Happy Birthday day to you! You can imagine us as a zone singing that if you want! Haha. What a blessing to be able to write on the day of my lovely sister’s birthday! Just have to say that she’s the best sister I’ve ever had :0) and that it’s such a blessing to have her as an example in my life. I would have never been able to make it to this point in the mission if I wasn’t able to remember that my sister has already done all this! Hopefully you have an awesome week Cam and never forget you have a brother out here that loves you!

For the rest of you family, this week we were able to see some improvement here, so that really helped boost my happiness and the best part was that we were able to put a date finally! This kid named Enrique is going to be baptized the 20th of December and it’s truly a miracle how everything came about. Like 3 months ago I went to the house of this grandma that was less active and invited her to go back to church. She was going to a different church so I just did what we usually do, testify and invite them to pray to receive guidance. We didn’t talk for 3 months until last week when we were in church and she ends up coming with her grandson! She’s like, ‘Yeah I did what you said and prayed and ended up having a dream! In the dream it was clear I had to go back to the Mormon church so here I am! I brought my grandson too and he’s 12!' Instantly we ask if he’s baptized... nope! So now he has a date to do it the end of the month and it all came by making a simple invitation to pray! What a miracle!

So the only bad part about all this is that... I have changes!!! So I won’t even be able to see the baptism of Enrique! I’ll be leaving Aldea tomorrow, so yup! Crazy stuff, I’ll let you know next week were I end up!

Quick thing I wanted to share with you guys is the power of one’s testimony. I have been studying a lot about it as of recent and really your testimony is everything. If you want to convert other people, it’s all based on the testimony you share with them. This week we took a member out to visit, Don Pedro (in the picture). He’s like my best bud here. But anyway this guy just has the most powerful and simple testimony. He reminds me a lot of Ronald Ruegner, because he just shares exactly what he knows to be true, nothing more and nothing less. Sharing your testimony with others is really what mission work is. So share it! Tell every single person you see what you know to be true!

That’s all I have for the week, love you guys lots. And I’ll see you all next week!!!

Elder Crump



Silly boy...


With Don Pedro



Elder Olsen from Oklahoma


No comments:

Post a Comment