Monday, December 14, 2015

Juayuuuuuaaaa!

Welcome back to Juayúa Elder Crump!! Haha!

Hooray for being back in the zone of Juayúa again! The only difference is that this time I will be working in the actual city of Juayúa! It’s crazy because I’m super close to were I worked in Nahuizalco and have already been able to see some of my converts! Yesterday I saw a girl that is singing in the stake choir that I baptized which just made me so happy knowing that she is still active in the church and everything! Hopefully in the coming weeks I will be able to go on interchanges down there and pass by to visit some people!

So my companion is Elder Leiva, he is from Bogotá, Columbia and will go home in like 3 months. He’s a good guy and has a lot of love for the people, which is one of the best attributes to have! Things here in Juayúa have been on the down side as of recent so it’s time to get to work!

A miracle that happened this week... so when I was in Paraiso, I went on an interchange with some elders and went to visit some members...in the house was a guy that had gotten back from the mission 2 years ago.  His name was Mauricio and was inactive.. Mauricio said he didn’t like the church at all and felt terrible going to the ward he was at...So I talked to him awhile there and just left and didn’t really think much more about it. Then a month and a half later one of the elders in Paraiso gives me a call and tells me that he had been to visit this same kid and was asking him about why he was now active in the church and what had happened. Mauricio told him that an elder had come to visit him a few months back named Elder Crump and that the things he had told him had a big impact on his life and decided to go back to church. Ever since then he has been going again and is now the YMs president. It just made me so happy knowing that even the smallest words we share with people can affect them for eternity. You just gotta help others out in every moment possible and the Lord will work miracles through you!

In my new area this week we also had the miracle of taking a lady to church who is now progressing. Her name is María and she had gone to the church before but gave up on things. All the members told us that she didn’t have hope and well, not true! She’s doing awesome now! The area hasn’t had anyone new to church for months so it was a huge blessing to be able to take her to church! If everything goes well she will be baptized around Christmas time!

That’s all folks, love you lots. Be examples of Christ in everything you write say and do! Hasta luego familia!! 

Elder Crump



New zone of Juayua.



New companion, Elder Leiva.

Elder Leiva

No comments:

Post a Comment