Monday, February 22, 2016

Nahuizalco Once Again!

Good Morning Family!

The news is in and well, I’m back in Nahuizalco, the same place I was last year at this time! On Thursday, President called us and let us know that he had decided to put us in Nahuizalco because it was the best area of the zone and the area in Juayúa just wasn’t gonna cut it. So we just packed up all our stuff real fast and went down to Nahuizalco to work! We are in the same house as Elder Robbins, who came in my group.  So it’s been a riot to live in the same house as him.

The work here is awesome because there is a ton of people to visit and there isn’t a single minute of the day when we have nothing to do. It’s a lot more satisfying work compared to in Juayúa, that’s for sure. I was able to visit all my converts here and all but one are still active, so that was great! It’s awesome to be able to see the progress of people and how much their lives can change after living the gospel for a year’s worth of time.

We have been working in Pushtán and wow, what a difference it is to walk in tiny dirt paths again, going up and down mountains, compared to the nice paved streets of Juayúa! The other thing is that it is HOT as all get out and I just go through the entire day sweating up a storm. But overall I love it. Free pupusas again, and beautiful scenery. It's great to be back here!

Time is out and I need to go eat food but I’ll write next week. Love you all lots!

Elder Crump #1

Eating some apple pie!



Helping build a small house for a boy in Juayua whose mom had died.



At the entrance of Nahuizalco, again.





No comments:

Post a Comment